At NV8 Projects Ltd we are passionate about providing a straight forward and honest work focus backed up with experience and industry knowledge that enables us to give the best project for the correct price. We take great pride in all works undertaken and promote a culture of professionalism, quality & respect throughout. No 'woke' SEO people involved in this website, I do it all myself (as you can probably tell) which is cheaper and I could say that that enables cost savings to be passed to the customer, but I won't, because it doesn't. (just being honest).
If you've got this far in to the text then you've probably surmised that I bring a tad of humour to my website which hopefully makes your visit more enjoyable as I'm not a big fan of website waffle. ("hub of the home" anyone ?)
Rick Kembry ICIOB, FIOC
We offer the following services for residential, retail and commercial clients in Lincolnshire :-
- Kitchen Projects-All grades of kitchens supplied and installed including all required electrical, plumbing, tiling, flooring, decorations and builders work. Supply and fit or fit only, all trades supplied, or a mixture of yours and mine, we can make it work.
- Carpentry & Joinery- All fixes of carpentry and joinery, supplied and installed. (Stud walls, Skirtings/architraves/picture and dado rails,window boards, internal and external doors, traditional and trussed roofing, wainscoting, decking, fencing & gates.
- Kitchen/Diner knock through projects- Removal of structural dividing wall(s) to open up kitchen/dining room areas, including all required trades, professional services and building control liaison.
- Garage Sub Division/Conversion Projects- Conversion/sub divide garage space to 'internal grade' room specification including all required trades, professional services and building control liaison. Great for creating an office, playroom or home gym.
- Project Management- Total project management of your project incorporating all supplied drawings, tradesmen, specialist professional services and any 'client's own' elements.
For all enquiries go to the 'Contact Us' page & fill in the form with a few basic details of your requirements and we'll get back to you asap. (or call Rick on 07584060772 or email [email protected])
We can provide additional trade disciplines to suit your requirements through our trusted supply chain of qualified tradesmen & industry professionals. These include :-
- Electrical (have a couple of suby sparks that I use- and they DO sweep up after !)
- Plumbing (Gas Safe) (again-few suby plumbers on board- luck of the draw who's available)
- Plastering (3 suby spreads on board- 4 years notice needed though (joke)).
- Brick & Blockwork (don't really get much call for this but know a few lads from 'the old days')
- Ceramic Tiling (I do the subway/metro splash backs and get a 'proper' tiler in for floors)
- Laminate Flooring (me again)
- Design Services for Planning Permission and Building Regulations Approval (not me)
- Dry Lining (pfffft, any good joiner can do this)
- Painting & Decorating (another guy from 'the old days' but most people do it themselves)
- General builders work (see Brick & Blockwork comments above)
Note:- We cannot and will not compete on price against the following:-
- Persons that aren't qualified in Carpentry & Joinery (would you employ a joiner to fit a boiler ??)
- Persons that don't have Public Liability Insurance for the works they quote.
- Persons that aren't regulated by a registered trade organisation.
- Aunty Sheila's next door neighbour's son who will work for cash on a Saturday morning.
Kitchen project in Conningsby, one of my favourites. (PS -Don't tell the others I have favourites)